Chatham Large Tote
Beautiful contemporary designs executed in the traditional ways. Indigenous artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico developed these weaving techniques using wooden box frames. We contribute the tough plastic lanyard and the result is a virtually indestructible, stable and waterproof bag. Fair trade verified.
- integrated double shoulder straps woven through bottom of the bag
- multicolored blocks aqua white orange
- woven from partially recycled plastic
- easily carries up to 40 lbs
- 16"L x 6"W x 13"H
- fair trade verified, hand woven, artisan made