Redondo Large Tote
Beautiful contemporary designs executed in the traditional ways. Indigenous artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico developed these weaving techniques using wooden box frames. We contribute the tough plastic lanyard and the result is a virtually indestructible, stable and waterproof bag.
- white and gold with web weave pattern
- integrated double shoulder straps
- woven from partially recycled plastic
- easily carries up to 40 lbs
- 16"L x 6"W x 13"H
- fairly traded, hand woven, artisan made